Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - put your money on me —

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

put your money on me, if you think i'm losing you
◄►
you must be crazy

There was such a difference between this carefree Solterran and his ruler that Reichenbach considered taking the man home with him, showing him Denocte in an amiable light - rather than proving his Court could be the stuff of nightmares in the effort to keep the Solterran King from invading. The waves pushed and pulled at his broad chest as he considered Vadim, silver eyes gleaming in the shadowy light. 

"A sage, hmm?"

He began, baritone voice reverberating deeply under the water. 

"Do you have a particular interest in seeking out knowledge, Vadim?"

He hadn't thought there were many Solterran's that followed the path of Sage - and perhaps had himself been a little guilty of stereotyping the desert dwellers. Reichenbach, of all citizens of Novus, knew the damage of stereotyping. Calligo's court suffered it every day, fear emanating from the further territories like Dawn, with prejudice sneering on the faces of Dusk and Day. The Night King paused, perusing the shifting water as it reflected his goddesses stars. He turned to Vadim, handsome face eased of the concern he had beheld before the golden man's arrival.

"If you should truly like to see Denocte, I will send for you and meet you at the Arma Mountain Pass... keep watch for my messenger, Vadim."

He grinned, turning suddenly and surging from the water like an unstoppable force, the seawater clinging to his shadowy frame as he shook. His ebony curls flung water far and wide, though the Night King was now upon the sand of the ocean shore.

He glanced back at the floating figure of the unexpected Solterran, musing... considering. There were more citizens involved in the tensions than he cared to admit - for what would happen to those like Vadim if war broke out? Those souls that shone with such a brightness would be dimmed, or perhaps they would flare and set the world right again. Either way, The King of Thieves knew this would not be the last time he saw the golden skinned man.

ooc; @Vadim ahhh sorry this took so long :c I'd love to have them see each other at the Dawn festival!

Messages In This Thread
put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 09-03-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: put your money on me — - by Vadim - 09-03-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 09-03-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: put your money on me — - by Vadim - 09-04-2017, 08:19 AM
RE: put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 09-12-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: put your money on me — - by Vadim - 09-20-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 10-26-2017, 10:31 PM