Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - exodus

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Alioth

Black as holes within a memory
And blue as our new second sun

Thin curved Marwari ears pricked towards his stuttering words. He didn’t seem to have a speech problem but more of a hesitation of words that he would want to speak and Alioth doesn’t blame him. He is strong looking and noble looking. Weakness doesn’t come easily to the male gender. Especially admitting to a something like being blind in the night. If he could see the look on her face when he might feel worse for she pitied him. She is cold on the outside because she must be but on the inside, she is soft for those who lack in one way or another. Alioth reached out towards the tree on his shoulder but then pulled back. She didn’t want to spook him or have him feel any worse than he is right now. The sun will be coming up soon. I will show you to the man who can give you a home. He is a good leader from what little I know of him. If we were in a different land than I know a place for you to go but we are not there. We are here in Novus. This is the dawn court. There is plenty of room here for you.

The sky is just beginning to turn a light shade of blue. The chill of the night still hangs heavy on the trees with the coming winter. The bugs are beginning to stir and occasionally you can hear the chirps of early morning birds beginning to stir in the treetops. Alioth is grateful no creatures have come creeping by but the dawn is still not here yet. A thought drifts across her mind. Your secret is safe with me. She smiles but doesn’t know if he can see it on her lips. I can keep you warm till morning if you need it. She won’t be offended if he refuses but she felt she should offer regardless. Tell me a story and I will tell you one. It is the last effort to try and comfort him further.

@Tilney
No worries. I'll tag you in chat.

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
exodus - by Tilney - 09-04-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: exodus - by Alioth - 09-05-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: exodus - by Tilney - 09-08-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: exodus - by Alioth - 09-19-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: exodus - by Tilney - 10-20-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: exodus - by Alioth - 10-24-2017, 02:03 AM