Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - ~ sing me a starry lullaby

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cassiopia

A kind breeze had kept her company as it caressed her bodice and played with her hair. The waning sun lit the sky on fire, the beautiful purples and pinks of the scene took her breath away. It was all so wondrous, so unusual and so unknown. This new continent in which she called home, a new land with new faces and new laws. It was all still a mystery to her and yet, here she was, doing nothing more than staring at the sunset.
A shy smile sprawled across her lips at the thought as she once more questioned the area. This was the dusk court and it was true to its name, but she was unsure and unaware of any other courts of lands. The vast tranquility of this court caused her to question if she’d even consider leaving, or if she’d stay here to live out her days. She was no longer a filly, she was a woman, a lady. Refined and graceful, she always went about with her head held high and an eye full of ambition. She wasn’t here to galavant about as a child, but to create friendships and alliances that lasted.

Suddenly, the star coated woman was pulled from her thoughts by a voice. She turned, her opal eyes searched for the source in earnest, her mind whirled in question. But, she remained calm and maintained an elegant composure. A stallion, much larger then she, stood near her with a tawny coat and an enchanting horn. It had been some time since she had seen a unicorn, but here he stood, with kindness upon his tongue and a polite disposition.
Cassiopia chuckled at his words, the very essence of them somehow amused her as she took in the irony of his statement.
“Why, hello sir,” the woman spoke, her words silken and clear.
“I do suppose this is quite a beautiful sunset and a peaceful evening, but I wonder, does it ever change here?” she asked, her question pure and honest.
This was the “dusk” court after all. Did time perhaps move and was just known for its sunsets? Or, was she right to assume that time was not welcome here and there was no one to maintain the continuation from dusk to night.
“My name is Cassiopia Nebualis and I find myself new to this continent,” the lady said, her tone polite.
“And who, may I ask sir, are you?”

OOC: Forgive me, I am so rusty. It's been a long time since I've forum rped!
@Finnian

Messages In This Thread
~ sing me a starry lullaby - by Cassiopia - 09-05-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: ~ sing me a starry lullaby - by Finnian - 09-06-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: ~ sing me a starry lullaby - by Cassiopia - 09-06-2017, 05:18 PM