Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - in the middle of the night, in my dreams~

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

REICHENBACH ERWIN ROMMEL

The warm summers air was alight with revelry, the sound of beating drums and swift fiddles both familiar and enigmatic, lightening his step and sliding cool hands through his sweaty hair. A grin embellished his roguish face, warm and reckless as he watched the dancing crowd, bodies of all sorts throbbing to the same beat. He recognized many faces within the crowd, but none stood out so much as Freya.

He would never forget the first time he had seen her dance. There was something like pride, pride and fear, that surfaced each time he saw the fine-boned fae in her element, lost like smoke on the breeze. She moved like water, fluid and smooth, filled with an endless grace. Reichenbach watched her closely, standing upon the edges of the fray, turning his attention from his laughing companions to the lethal woman. 

She was not like the other crows. The others found comfort in each other, in knowing they were not orphans any longer, that they had a family. That family may not have been birthed from blood, but it remained thicker and stronger than the parents that had either abandoned their children, or departed the world too early. Freya cursed the world. She was blessed with such an irresistible lightness, but cursed with the worst of the worlds darkness. Reichenbach felt more responsible for Freya even than he did for the rest of his pack - for she was still lost, still searching, and he understood. 

The Night King shifted through the humid air, feeling it stroke his dark skin lovingly as he passed through it, enjoying the warmth of Summer underneath Calligo's shadowy embrace. He arrived beside her as she adjusted her jewels, silver gaze flicking to the large sapphire she wore with something like pride, or comfort. 

"Your dancing is as beautiful as ever"

He began, his voice like smooth thunder.

"I fear for the young men in Denocte these days, they hardly stand a chance."

His voice was laced with humor, still only a low, musical murmur for her ears only. There was a strange companionship between the King Crow and his daughter of dance, strange but irrevocable. 

@Freya omg what a reply?? sorry this took so long my gorgeous!!

Messages In This Thread
in the middle of the night, in my dreams~ - by Freya - 09-06-2017, 10:41 AM
RE: in the middle of the night, in my dreams~ - by Reichenbach - 09-22-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: in the middle of the night, in my dreams~ - by Freya - 10-09-2017, 09:10 AM