Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Stranger in Moscow

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lavinia

Lavinia
MAKE IT LOOK PRETTY, BUT TRAIN IT TO KILL

Lav exuded a dangerous calm as she stared at the thief. Her gaze the only thing that showed her clear rage and annoyance in front of the two before her, the thief and a fellow Night Court member. Her ears twitched at the voice of the thief even as he threw her satchel to the ground, her eyes narrowed briefly but she lifted a hoof to place it over the bag by way of protection. What exactly was he playing at? He couldn't possibly be asking for forgiveness after stealing her precious knives?

"Believe me I'd love nothing more than to sink my knives into you, but the Champion is right. The King will decide your fate." She spoke softly but there was a hidden meaning there. Her long tail flicked to the side as she lifted her satchel to drape it over her neck once more. Her golden hooves already moving to follow after the two even before Aislinn spoke to her. With a quick smirk over her lips she inclined her head to her. "As you wish, Champion." Lav replied as she started to follow after the two once again.

@Only @Aislinn And I am good with starting a new thread if we all are!
"this here is your speech colour!

Messages In This Thread
Stranger in Moscow - by Only - 09-07-2017, 01:32 AM
RE: [Aislinn, Lavinia, any others] Stranger in Moscow - by Aislinn - 09-10-2017, 07:40 AM
RE: [Aislinn, Lavinia, any others] Stranger in Moscow - by Lavinia - 09-18-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Stranger in Moscow - by Aislinn - 10-11-2017, 05:22 AM
RE: Stranger in Moscow - by Lavinia - 10-25-2017, 04:11 PM
RE: Stranger in Moscow - by Only - 11-01-2017, 04:28 PM