Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Relic Contest] My Swamp

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Damascus

DAMASCUS
he was like a storm,
With suspicious eyes but a head full of stars, Damascus took his slit-like gaze over Kaladin once more as the shorter man gave a booming dismissal of his question. Damascus shook his head slightly and took a step back defensively as the stout male began to boil over before his eyes. The magical woman who had truly captured the colt's attention was soon to speak, and her voice was what truly caught him in a snare. Damascus's silver eyes interlocked with hers and painfully he dribbled out an answer, almost choking on each syllable as he pronounced them.
"Search I be relic for" he had stammered, though when he recalled than his nemesis in the relic-hunting department was standing right beside him he quickly snapped an agitated gaze in the gentleman's way, onlto to get a wingey, whining sonnet about betraying his trust?

"Trust of you never have been gifted to I" Damascus soon protested, stomping a hoof agressively and slightly hildishly. He had little to no intention of actually using those hooves to hurt anyone, let alone Kaladin. "Says you wishes taking relics yourself for! Using relic for badness does you!" the colt accused, taking another step back from the mottled stag. Soon his silver eyes turned once more upon the woman who had already begun to capture his heart, his eyes glazing ever-so-slightly as he looked upon her, but qickly he remembered the imporance of the conversation at hand.

"Trusting Kaladin wise not!"  
☀︎ ☀︎

@Yana @Kaladin

Messages In This Thread
[Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Yana - 06-03-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Kaladin - 06-04-2017, 06:08 AM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Random Events - 06-06-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Damascus - 06-07-2017, 01:03 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Yana - 06-11-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Kaladin - 06-25-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Damascus - 08-16-2017, 07:41 AM