Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Relic Contest] My Swamp

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Damascus

DAMASCUS
he was like a storm,
For one so fascinated with fish, it seemed he had been too late to watch their display. Creeping softly among the reeds (though really was making an awful ruckus) Damascus was soon to emerge from the mud, waist deep in what really only appeared to be sewage and a muddy leaf slopped between his ears. Immediately he recognised Kaladin - he was everywhere, and it only caused the dark boy to grow suspicious. Did this man know how to teleport? Or something? 
"Follow me you?" the Dusk court warrior pressed, glancing about the swamps of his western abode with even more suspicion as he noted the other present who he did not know but he felt he had seem about the grounds of the dusk court.  

Dohv clambered to his place between the lad's ears, carefully peeling away the muddy leaf so he had a less slipper surface to stand upon as he too eyed the other two lurking in the swamps. Damascus was only here looking for fish to watch (he loved watching fish), though it seemed he had missed them. If Kaladin was here no doubt the cranky lad was insearch of the relic, the one that apparently already belonged to him. Perhaps Damascus ought to have a look around too. It struck the dark brute though, that this fierce and confronting stag was here in the dusk court - a place of his jurisdiction was it not? 

"Doing here what you Kaladin?" the coal-coloured one grumbled, eyes narrowing upon the man of he dawn court and then looking to the lady of Dusk. She was slight and small compared to his eighteen-hand self, though it was the twinkle in her coat and ivory of her hair that draw his eyes open from their snivelling glare to one of curiosity. He wished to know more about that woman, what sorts of things she liked, what her favorite smell was. He'd never been so interested in anyone else before just by looking at them, though as his virgin eyes wandered the pair of them a pang of jealousy hit his chest. A little crush was swelling within Damascus for the first time - thank the gods he was not see-through, or anyone might see his blush from a mile away.  
☀︎ ☀︎

DAMASCUS THINKS YANA IS PRETTY LOL ALSO HI KALADIN FOR THE 50TH TIME

Messages In This Thread
[Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Yana - 06-03-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Kaladin - 06-04-2017, 06:08 AM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Random Events - 06-06-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Damascus - 06-07-2017, 01:03 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Yana - 06-11-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Kaladin - 06-25-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: [Relic Contest] My Swamp - by Damascus - 08-16-2017, 07:41 AM