Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Pan, Flora, Any]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Coraline

The silver girl was a wreck. History had not been kind to her, so when she awoke again with no recollection of going to sleep, panic seized her heart and told her that someone she cared about was dead. The nightmare floated in front of her brain as she waited to see who was next on the ‘casualty’ list. But then she heard hooves moving nearer to her, and the sparkle of scales, the sound of words being spoken. She didn’t hear him…not really. She heard his voice, but not his words, and felt the touch of his muzzle. She couldn’t help it, and pressed her shoulder against his, trying to fight the fear that still made her want to run, to run until her lungs burst and she couldn’t move her legs. But she stood still, forcing herself to calm enough to have a rational thought in her mind.

He was still speaking to her, and she shook her head to clear the emotions so that she might understand what he was asking. Relief flooded through her, and in a moment, the world resumed its normalcy. He was asking if she was ok, what was wrong, was she hurt. Again, she shook her head, slower this time, a response to his questions. ”No…yes…I don’t know!” She was frustrated. She wasn’t hurt, no, but was she ok? She wasn’t sure. ”I think the magic put me away again…in a place where I don’t know what’s going on. The last time that happened….he died. I was afraid something happened to you and Flora.” She tried to fight the tears that were trying to spill down her cheeks (I imagine it must be a strange sight, for when do buttons cry?). She struggled to keep her voice and her heart steady, so she was less hysterical and more calm. Nobody wanted to deal with a woman in hysterics. ”I was afraid. And I haven’t seen Flora… is she ok?” The silver girl couldn’t help but let some of the worry back into her voice. She didn’t want to find out another of her friends was gone.

But the sun was shining, and Pan was here, and things were right. How could things be wrong when the sun was up, the sky was blue, the grass green, and her friend living and breathing right before her? She continued to calm further, until she was nearly at a normal state.

”Speech”

| Silver chain from the pirate siren | Blue Macaw feather in mane |
Image © Firenze Design @ Deviant Art

@Pan

Messages In This Thread
[Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-09-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-14-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-15-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-16-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-17-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-19-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-24-2017, 02:52 PM