Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - What we wish shall be

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Tetra

Everyone has their story, it shapes them in both obvious and subtle ways. All in all, Tetra would say she's lived a charmed life. Sure, she never knew her mother, and barely saw her father, and accidentally blinded herself and was banished from the one place she ever called home... but she's felt loved by many others and seen a bit of the world and heard a lot of tales of the rest of it. And she's never felt truly unhappy. It is in her nature to roll with the punches, and she has yet to face something that truly knocks her down.

"Well, I'd like to live here, if your king will have me." She has no real fear of rejection, especially after hearing Coraline's words. "I was born here, but I left before I remembered, and... well, I'm not quite sure where else to go now." Sadness begins to bubble, and she squashes it with a smile. "I could always keep moving, gladly, but- life is better with friends, wouldn't you say?"

She gently steps forward out of the river and to Coraline's side of the bank, where she shakes her lean body of the cool river water. Her long while tail swats one side of her flanks, then the other.

"Would you show me around, Coraline? I know this realm in name only."

@Coraline sorry so short -_-

Messages In This Thread
What we wish shall be - by Tetra - 09-18-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: What we wish shall be - by Coraline - 10-09-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: What we wish shall be - by Tetra - 10-13-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: What we wish shall be - by Coraline - 10-14-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: What we wish shall be - by Tetra - 10-17-2017, 10:35 AM