Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Wings to the Mind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Weir contemplates her position and hopes the time she spends here in this sacred place will help to enlighten her thoughts and perhaps an idea might surface from the electrical storms in her brain. Her heart feels calm and peaceful as if a presence is there but can’t or will not speak to her. Weir feels that the goddess if there for a time. The clopping of hooves on the ground was the first indication a stranger approaching her. She has heard steps on the stones coming up the mountain but that did mean she was discovered. She wanted her solitude here. Weir stood up with irritation and defiance in her eyes until the voice of her love spoke to her. He grizzly voice so deep in baritone but ever so gentle when he speaks to her. She melted in that moment as she turned to face him. She looked him over at first making sure he is real with all his scars and the spiraling black horns. Weir moved towards him and reached out her nose towards his chin and all the loose hair that grows there. She loves the smell and the feel of his beard as much as she enjoys watching it move with his words.

Weir’s heart felt like it was drifting around her chest and a renewed sense of vitality and strength encompassed her world. She breathed out across his nose and looked over every feature of his face. She smiled in a way that only the sunset can. It was a smile like how she felt, the feeling so celestial and otherworldly that the stars appearing from a purple and pink sunset can make you feel.

My dear, how I have missed you! Where have you been all this time? I looked for you and could not find you anywhere.

@Rostislav

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
Wings to the Mind - by Weir - 09-22-2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Wings to the Mind - by Rostislav - 10-24-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: Wings to the Mind - by Weir - 10-26-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: Wings to the Mind - by Rostislav - 12-25-2017, 12:15 AM