Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Wings to the Mind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

She moves toward me slowly, as if I'm an illusion of her mind. I don't say anything else as she nears me, just watching her with a warmness that cannot be seen in my silvery eyes. She's as soft as cotton, line warm, freshly laundered sheets that you sink down into. My heart beats hard in my chest, and for a moment my mind goes blank -- seeing without any conscious thought. Her delicate pink nose reaches out toward me and it's a struggle to keep breathing properly. Her muzzle brushes against the hairs on my throat and chin - the scraggly beard that is as peppered as my mane.

The energy that fills me can't possibly come from me. It has to be from Weir. As if light is somehow emanating from within her, bursting from her pores with unstoppable force. Of course that is just a feeling, an aura, rather than any visible effect. Her voice is soft and lilting, soothing to the raw energy that shook me. She missed me, as clearly as I have missed her. A calm settles inside me, despite the news that I have to bring her.

"I am sorry for my absence. I was... taken by force, Damaris too, by the Solterrans. Orders of Maxence, though where he's gone off to now I have no idea." I snort with derision, but the rage that has dogged my steps since my capture and eventual release is dormant, subdued by the joy and tranquility that Weir brings me. I reach forward with my muzzle to brush against her cheek, feeling her skin against my scars and hairy hide. Her warmth meets mine, the union of two souls. "Oh I've missed you, love." My eyes close as I go silent, savoring the moment and the feel of her.

Tag: @Weir
Sorry for vanishing! Again! I'm trying
Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Wings to the Mind - by Weir - 09-22-2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Wings to the Mind - by Rostislav - 10-24-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: Wings to the Mind - by Weir - 10-26-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: Wings to the Mind - by Rostislav - 12-25-2017, 12:15 AM