Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dangers, what dangers?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

Ah so he'd noticed. Ara felt a sliver of shame in her belly, somewhere, that also brought to mind the thought that she should have said something. Guilt crept over her, and it wasn't as if she could have hauled herself to the Day Court in such a way, especially with her position and... well. With the tensions of the courts at such a high. It would have been risky, and she didn't want to give any sort of chance for anything to happen to the lives she carried with her own now.

Out of an instinct, her soft wings ruffled up against her head, feathers puffing out in a way that showed her shame in herself, and her eyes lifted, attempting to lock with Tor's, only to drift away again. She didn't say anything to his first statement, but when she looked up again, she was stuck with his gaze on her own, and she didn't look away. Not this time. The question she had expected came pooling out from his mouth, and her wings gave a small slump of defeat, before she drew her head up, ready to give her reason, and hope that it didn't sound like a ridiculous excuse.

"When I saw you again," she admitted, drawing in a breath before letting it out in a soft sigh. "I didn't want to risk making a trip to the Day Court with.. relations with Denocte right now. I didn't want to give any chance to bring harm to them, even if we're harmless. I know the Solterrans are proud and right now everyone is still riled up.. it was something that kept me here." It sounded like a ridiculous excuse on her tongue.

All the same, Araxes puffed up slightly, her wings even adjusting to do so, putting up to look rather proud of herself, unwilling to back down. "But you're here now, and I'm glad you came to Denocte." A trip across Solterra in her condition would have been somewhat of a suicide route. She wasn't willing to risk anything with what was happening.

"I know you're upset, too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

@Torstein || round borb

Messages In This Thread
dangers, what dangers? - by Araxes - 09-23-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Torstein - 09-23-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Araxes - 09-23-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Torstein - 11-05-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Araxes - 11-05-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Torstein - 05-14-2018, 10:53 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Araxes - 05-14-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Torstein - 05-14-2018, 11:05 PM