Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - glass memories

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ptolema

PTOLEMA
momma hen extraordinaire

An ear twitched toward the golden boy, and Ptolema turned her head toward him, blinking orange red eyes and letting out a huff as she shook her head, and her great mane ruffled up around her, braids and jewelry fluttering. "It's not drastic if he deserves it. Ya don't get to just be rude to someone and not expect some sort of consequence." Pto snorted and lifted her head up, regarding the horned man and curling her lip slightly, just a little. It wasn't a snarl, but there was still a gleam of annoyance that seemed to flicker and settle over her.

It was then, that someone else joined them, one that carried the same scent as the horned bugger, and Pto regarded this one carefully, her posture straightening a little and the annoyance still crawling down her spine at being called a name. Granted, she had no reason to hold a grudge, it wasn't her way, but she'd knock the other on his ass if she had the opportunity to get even. Rolling her eyes at the mare's words, Pto shook her head, feeling more good natured than anything at such words.

"It wouldn't surprise me. Isn't that what makes most males operate now anyway?" she drawled. She meant no offense to Somnus however, and her head turned toward him, regarding him with more of a kindness and curiosity. From her own court and yet they'd never met, how silly. "I tend to get myself a little more involved with the caretakers, so I'm not seen all that often. Apologies," she offered, her lips twitching in to a slight smile.

A shift of her eyes, and she was glancing at the other male from Denocte, letting out a sharp huff. "Next time you oughta hold your tongue before uttering something like that. For all you know, I could've been some sort of violent thing and sat on you." Despite the words, her tone was a little warmer, an acceptance of Rosti's apology.

@Somnus @Rostislav @Morrígan

Messages In This Thread
glass memories - by Ptolema - 09-24-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: glass memories - by Somnus - 10-01-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: glass memories - by Rostislav - 10-01-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: glass memories - by Ptolema - 10-01-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: glass memories - by Somnus - 10-15-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: glass memories - by Morrígan - 10-16-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: glass memories - by Rostislav - 10-22-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: glass memories - by Ptolema - 10-26-2017, 04:52 PM