Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- restraint & release [relic quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

R E I C H E N B A C H

E R W I N

R O M M E L

" there's no way tonight
as far as I know
that heaven will take me
so I'm staggering home "

The stillness of the night was broken by the softest of noises, a ripple, a change in the breeze. It awoke Reichenbach from the recesses of his memories, a long, drawn out detachment that left him feeling out of place, even underneath the blanket of stars that pulled at him familiarly. There was a figure making its swift way toward him, flying over the earth as if he wished his feet weren't touching the ground at all. Reichenbach watched the approach through narrowed eyes, certain that the runaway was not from the Night Court, not that the distinction between courts meant much to him when there had been such peace between them recently.

Irregardless of that peace, Reichenbach studied the approaching man, deeming him to be just past adolescence. His frame belied the youth that ran rampant through slender legs and hollowed shoulders, the energy that buzzed just beneath the surface of his smooth russet skin denying age. Still... the nod that he received appeared too at odds with the childish body that Reich could not help but assess a second time. [b]"Greetings"[/b] was his simple response, dipping his own chiseled head respectfully as his argent eyes slid the length of the strangers body and back again. There was something ancient about him, something impossible to place - though Reich was certain the tells lay in the set of his archaic eyes, or perhaps the cruel twist of his mouth. 

He allowed the youthful stranger to pass a few strides before asking: "What business have you in the realms of the Night Court?" The echo of his musical voice lingered on the air a moment before fading into nothing, the question hanging between them coolly. It wasn't for Reichenbach to be unkind, so he added as an explanatory afterthought "I am Reichenbach, a warrior of the Night Court." His voice was something lovely, deep and baritone but layered with lilting music that drifted on the shadows between them. 

ooc; @Kaladin <3

Messages In This Thread
restraint & release [relic quest] - by Reichenbach - 06-06-2017, 02:11 AM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Kaladin - 06-06-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Reichenbach - 06-07-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Damascus - 06-07-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Kaladin - 06-09-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Reichenbach - 06-12-2017, 01:13 AM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Damascus - 06-19-2017, 01:45 PM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Kaladin - 06-19-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: restraint & release [relic quest] - by Reichenbach - 06-29-2017, 10:12 PM