Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Nobody is Listening

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maude

The sound of something large landing on the ground nearby draws her attention; not the most naturally wary of creatures, even after watching her birth land obliterated by dark magic, and having been assaulted by flying things some seasons before, it’s remarkable that Maude notices the sound at all, especially as caught up in her adventurous ponderings as she is.

Looking over towards the winged girl who approaches with a smile of greeting, the maiden returns her eyes towards the rise of the hills. Tilting an ear back to catch the stranger’s words before she has arrived properly alongside the ginger and cream doe, the girl keeps her eyes on the distance, at least until the stranger lifts her head from her drink, for Maude to meet her eyes with a smile and a nod of agreement. For once, the growing youth doesn’t use words, instead letting her new company continue on.

It is pretty big. There is a whole realm to the south of here, called the Dusk Court. It’s where I woke up, my first day here,” tells Maude of her own adventures in Novus; curious, as Akeli is, about the details of the places she hasn’t been, the young doe asks, “what’s out where you came from? This is as far as I’ve made it, yet.

I’m Maude,” she smiles, though it falters slightly as she almost forgets to not add ‘from the World’s Edge.’ Still occasionally finding herself wrapped up in her melancholy, despite the beauty and joy to be offered by Novus, the maiden does her best to shrug off the heavy thought that she was hopelessly alone in a world she knew almost nothing about. “It’s nice to meet you.

If you’re tossing & you’re turning,
& you just can’t fall asleep,
I’ll sing a song beside you. and if you ever forget
how much you really mean to me, every day,
I will remind you.

Art by neverrmind @ DA

@Akeli

Messages In This Thread
Nobody is Listening - by Maude - 10-03-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Nobody is Listening - by Akeli - 10-12-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Nobody is Listening - by Maude - 10-14-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Nobody is Listening - by Akeli - 10-25-2017, 10:44 AM