Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - thunder

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maxence

M A X E N C E
IN THE CLEARING STANDS A BOXER, AND A FIGHTER BY HIS TRADE
AND HE CARRIES THE REMINDER OF EVERY GLOVE THAT LAID HIM DOWN
AND CUT HIM TIL' HE CRIED OUT

A tear of feathers and bone demanding the wind to servitude was what took a hold of Maxence's ears now. With two pegasi of flared wings and challenging stance upon the highland there was little for the wind to do but howl and fight, pushing the feathers at the soveregns back at such force that it caused him to stagger forwards and fold both sails.

With his wings at his sides and pillar-like legs dug deep within the pete, Maxence's eyes narrowed on the one who defiantly refused a simple request of urgency. The commandant had hardly expected to be treated as such in a foreign court where he was not recognised, but perhaps if he were to play it nice he would escape without shackles.
"I seek medicines" He feigned quite convincingly. "My daughter is sick, she wont last the night without remedies from the south. Solterrans are not equipped for healing... or anything other than blasted fighting for that matter!" 
Immediately the charade had begun, a convincing act of a snivelling father in a rush to save his child's life. "Please, I must get to the capitol at once." 

By now his wings had flared, his hooves readied for take off. Had she bought it? Or would she not relent? 

☀︎

@Aislinn !!

Messages In This Thread
thunder - by Maxence - 10-12-2017, 09:23 AM
RE: thunder - by Aislinn - 10-13-2017, 12:45 AM
RE: thunder - by Maxence - 10-15-2017, 11:57 AM
RE: thunder - by Aislinn - 10-21-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: thunder - by Maxence - 10-23-2017, 09:19 AM
RE: thunder - by Aislinn - 10-24-2017, 09:21 AM
RE: thunder - by Maxence - 11-01-2017, 08:37 AM
RE: thunder - by Aislinn - 11-03-2017, 07:28 AM