Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - thunder

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maxence

M A X E N C E
IN THE CLEARING STANDS A BOXER, AND A FIGHTER BY HIS TRADE
AND HE CARRIES THE REMINDER OF EVERY GLOVE THAT LAID HIM DOWN
AND CUT HIM TIL' HE CRIED OUT

Like the hound upon a fox's scent, the shieldmaiden of Denocte was tracking his own identity through webs and dense lies. While Maxence firmly believed the only way she could truly catch him was if she recognised him, there was nothing stopping her from discounting his acting (which he assumed was damn good for one untrained in the art). 
"Please," the 'father' sobbed, reaching to step around the starborn warrior, wings still flared and ready for ascent to the cloud cover.  "Each second I spend quarrelling with you is one more my Lyssa spends in agony" his voice cracked, strained as he bleated his humble plea, but as he was questioned once again he gave a soft grunt of frustration.

"Denocte is only a few hours flight, Terrastella is almost a day!" was his disgruntled response, a hoof stomping out of impatience "I might as well continue on to the dawn court— they wont turn me away!" 
And with that the patriarch strode past the storm-coloured mare and launched off of his haunches, turning his head to give one last chortle as he stormed off. 
"Solterrans always remembers who helps them and who does not

Whether his story was true or not, Maxence was sure to remember this woman and her actions. Shaking his uncrowned head as he flew from the scene toward the shroud of cloud, muttering and grumbling under his breath - To refuse to help those less fortunate was somethign that did not sit well with the commander.

☀︎

@Aislinn 
MAXIE POO IS OUT! ty for the thread <3 
it will be fun when he sees her next :P

Messages In This Thread
thunder - by Maxence - 10-12-2017, 09:23 AM
RE: thunder - by Aislinn - 10-13-2017, 12:45 AM
RE: thunder - by Maxence - 10-15-2017, 11:57 AM
RE: thunder - by Aislinn - 10-21-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: thunder - by Maxence - 10-23-2017, 09:19 AM
RE: thunder - by Aislinn - 10-24-2017, 09:21 AM
RE: thunder - by Maxence - 11-01-2017, 08:37 AM