Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Throne for the Game

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isorath

D
enocte proved to be a bitter sweet land for him to dwell within. He thrived within the Night Court, that much he could not deny. There is an easy familial warmth which flowed through the stones, from the fragrant food scents which wafted from the kitchens, to even the perfume which clung to their svelte frames. It poured like golden rivers out of the souls of those that lingered within. Yet there was a painful echo that resonated within these halls that reminded him of home.

Home, the word tugged painfully on his heart strings, enough to make the princeling wheeze a breath in dark of the night. That was the bitter pill he swallowed as he walked the halls, bedecked in finery with an otherworldly grace.

To see Sunysia reflected in this night time World. Ah, Isorath could not even begin to fathom the words needed to explain such a feeling. Instead, he focused on the stars which glittered and shone outside of the window, his thoughts flying on leather wings over the rolling plains of home.

Isorath?

Lavender amethysts snapped to the mahogany figure in the doorway, startled back into the present by the rich baritone. The man is unmistakable, no one else exudes such strength and passion, even in silence. "Reichenbach? my King." He corrected after a moment, his tones a dulcet purr, gilded face dipped in a shallow bow. Reichenbach is the perfect picture of the Night Kingdom, with his coal curls and moonlight eyes. Isorath is not a blind man by far, he sees, and he sees well — mares and stallions alike would damn themselves to be in his presence. He himself, cannot help the way his eyes linger a little too long upon the monarch's frame, underneath the fan of his long white lashes, before they pulled back to his handsome face.

"Please, do join me, I could use the company and I have just made tea." Gesturing to the plush pillows laid around the table he's lounged beside, hoping to coax the monarch further into the chamber he occupied. His teke once more reached out — this time for the tea pot — the amethysts wrapped around his frame sigh a featherlight song with the motion as he leaned forward to tend to the cups. "I trust all is well?"

@Reichenbach

Messages In This Thread
Throne for the Game - by Isorath - 10-17-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: Throne for the Game - by Reichenbach - 10-27-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Throne for the Game - by Isorath - 11-06-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Throne for the Game - by Reichenbach - 11-07-2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Throne for the Game - by Isorath - 11-07-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Throne for the Game - by Reichenbach - 11-12-2017, 05:22 AM
RE: Throne for the Game - by Isorath - 11-12-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Throne for the Game - by Reichenbach - 11-17-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: Throne for the Game - by Isorath - 11-18-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: Throne for the Game - by Reichenbach - 11-22-2017, 09:43 PM