Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - glassy sky

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
FAYE

Faye had been enjoying the crisp autumn air and the bright color changing leaves. In a way it reminded her of home, not because of the changing seasons but just the..feel of it. The peace that seemed to settle within these lands. There was no malice or ill intent for the most part. Her ears pricked back at the approach of footsteps that she turns her head slightly to see a woman heading her way. A woman that seemed to be the embodiment of the sea in color, she was beautiful Faye had to admit in an almost ethereal way.

She offered the girl a small friendly enough smile to reach her features. Her bright blue eyes looking over the other for a moment. "Not at all! In fact I don't mind having some company." Faye replied with a soft chuckle leaving her lips, shaking her head a bit to get some of her long mane out of her eyes. "My name is Faye by the way." The painted girl offered the other that looked so much like the sea. The young warrior was curious about her newfound companion, but rather than bombard her with all kinds of questions she'd wait until she had the other girl's name.

"Speaking"

@Thaleia this is utter poop and I apologize! It'll get better I promise

Messages In This Thread
glassy sky - by FAYE - 10-17-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: glassy sky - by Thaleia - 10-22-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: glassy sky - by FAYE - 11-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: glassy sky - by Thaleia - 11-11-2017, 05:52 AM