Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Return to Reality

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I step into the keep, silent except for the sound of my hooves on the stone, Damaris's clicking nails behind me. The flickering lights illuminate us, casting disturbing shadows on the walls. I've never been inside, strange as that may sound. So as I step through there's no destination that I'm headed toward, just wandering to map the place out in my mind. I feel tension from Damaris, and glance back at her. It's a strange environment... this structure. I nod in agreement. We've passed several horses, seeming to live inside the keep. I can't help but agree that it is strange for horses to live inside a stone building.

I wonder if everyone lives here. Am I supposed to live here? It's a bizarre concept, but I suppose it's expected. I snort softly, but derisively. What's the world coming to? My thoughts are quickly interrupted by sounds ahead in the hall. I can't see anything, but they're distressed sounds -- a male voice, joined by another. I speed up and turn a corner, immediately confronted by the side of some dark horse with none other than Camdis upon his back. I stop in full, ears pinning against my skull as I try to make out what's happening. Camdis looks terrible -- emaciated, weak, muscles atrophied. I swallow hard, and Damaris darts past me, barking loudly at the stranger with teeth bared.

"What are you doing?! What's wrong with him?" I jump forward, nose extended to touch the regent's bony side. "Camdis, it's Rostislav. What happened?!" He looks horrendous, and I can't help but think this has all been happening - whatever 'this' is -- while I've been imprisoned in Solterra. Another reason to be pissed. I want to scream at the ebony stallion to set my friend down, to leave us alone, but without the support I fear that Camdis would collapse. Quiet, but be on your guard. I warn Damaris, worried that the noise might cause Camdis more harm than good. I feel a frenzy building inside me, panic, but I don't know what to do first. Fuck!

WC: 346
Tag: @Camdis @Ammon

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Return to Reality - by Camdis - 10-19-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Return to Reality - by Ammon - 10-19-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Return to Reality - by Camdis - 10-19-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Return to Reality - by Rostislav - 10-23-2017, 12:24 AM
RE: Return to Reality - by Ammon - 11-08-2017, 11:42 AM