Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - In the moonlight (open to anyone!)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Selene

Selene
The titles of men did not make much sense to Selene, but she nodded anyway, understanding that this was a place which relied on structure and hierarchy.  Calligo was a name unfamiliar to the former goddess, but then, she was also in a new place and unfamiliar with their lore.  Making a note to find and worship the goddess of this place, she offered the stallion and his companion an easy smile (even though she could sense the canine’s hesitation in greeting her).  Knowing that some creatures needed time to find a friendly greeting, she didn’t let it bother her.

Processing the information, she let her mind rest on a single question, choosing to understand process the information in bite sized pieces.  ”What is a warden?  Do you protect this land?”  She quite liked the idea of the mortals having roles to play, each working together toward the betterment of the collective.  The possibilities were endless as she wondered where she could add value in this place.  “I wish to be a protector too, of sorts.  Not a warrior, but it is my gift to heal, and to listen.”  For this is a job she was doing since the beginning of time, and it wasn’t a duty she took lightly.  

Curiosity drew out her inquisitive side, and Selene tried to form the conversation around her many questions, without seeming either ignorant or intrusive.   “I quite like the idea of a family… I haven’t had a family, ever.”  The statement was true enough, for the goddess had not been born, in a traditional sense. Instead, she had simply become, and existed wholly of stardust and celestial things.  The closest thing to being born she’d experienced, was coming here… and now, the girl felt more alive than ever, relishing in the warmth that spread through her as she stood beneath the moonlight with this stranger and his companion.

NIGHT COURT CARETAKER

@Rostislav

Messages In This Thread
In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-21-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 10-22-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-23-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 10-23-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-29-2017, 02:55 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 11-01-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 11-19-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 11-19-2017, 11:47 PM