Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - to the stars [festival]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Caelum

CAELUM
starborn

A ruffle, and several long feathers seemed to stick out at an odd angle, causing the gentle dappled giant to adjust his wing, lifting it and curling the joint as he adjusted, sending the glimmering dust scattering for a moment. It settled once his wing was back down, gravitating toward his head as it always did and forming the illusion that he wore halos over his head, silver and bright.

Color him surprised as he was actually approached, and his large head lifted and lowered, long ears flicking forward among the stardust particles as he listened, blinking silver eyes and finding a warmth curling through him. It was always good to meet others, and this one smelled of Dawn Court itself. Perhaps he should have mingled more often, but he was a wanderer even to his own court these past two years, always seeming to drift in and out of existence as he chased the stars at night and came back weeks later with more knowledge than last time. It was his way, and none had complained about his wanderings, so he had no reason to shorten them or stop them. He always tended to come back home as it were.

Somnus, the golden man called himself, and he found a joy in the fact they were opposite in color. The sun and the moon, even, with clusters of stars on his hide and the sheen of golden rays on the other's. "Greetings," he finally replied, and his tone rumbled with a deep baritone, called forth from his chest as his eyes focused on the other, examining him almost. Observing how he moved, how he looked. He would not forget this one.

A smile cracked across dark lips, and Caelum lifted his head, the sheet of white tumbling over his neck and face, clearing away from his eyes. "I happen to be enjoying myself a lot, actually. There isn't much that I need, save for company and perhaps someone to dance with," he admitted, before he cleared his throat and shuffled a little on his hooves, suddenly remembering his manners.

"Forgive me. My name is Caelum, and I've been here in Dawn Court for a few years. It seems I've wandered a little too much, if I've missed such a lovely festival like this before." He almost mourned the fact he could have missed more. This was rather delightful, a pocket of warmth and laughter in the midst of travels that took him under the stars in the lonely skies.

@Somnus || LOVE HIM

Messages In This Thread
to the stars [festival] - by Caelum - 10-22-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Somnus - 10-22-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Caelum - 10-22-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Somnus - 10-24-2017, 07:29 PM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Caelum - 10-26-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Alioth - 10-27-2017, 02:02 AM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Somnus - 11-05-2017, 11:42 AM