Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - to the stars [festival]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Caelum

CAELUM
starborn

The words at least drew a throaty chuckle from the large male, and his stances shifted a little, growing more comfortable on his hooves as his ears twitched subtly toward the other. "It's good to be back, especially at a time like this. Festivals seem to be the lifeblood of the courts lately. It's a nice thing to be able to join one." He'd spotted another one or two while flying, or so he had assumed. Gatherings of horses talking and food, merriment. It had been enough to catch his attention from above, though he'd never landed. "I should probably stay," he added on to the end of his words, smiling slightly. Well, stay in Dawn for a while, rather than allowing himself to meander off once more and poke his nose in places.

The answer to his pondering was surprising, given how some of the Courts were tied in to the lands and their deities. Was this the first time Dawn had had a festival? At least, it was since he'd arrived a few years ago, but his wandering ways kept him preoccupied, and he hardly landed most of the time. He was always gliding in the skies, navigating and moving on his way. "It's a bit startling, that this is the first in a while. Then again there may have been... my eyes tend to stay glued elsewhere." His nose twitched up as he smiled, and the expression faltered in to a more thoughtful look as he gazed out over the festival goers.

It was nice to have someone to talk to, he realized. It had been a little while since he'd had anyone to talk to like this, or one that took an interest in where he went.

"Many. I know Novus' stars like my own name, and can navigate the lands without any landmarks on the ground. Now I can't tell you the names of those places but I can tell you how far from here they are, and where exactly they lie. My life is among the stars more than with the grass and ground, but I always like to know where I am." The rumbled words were more than amused, and he released a soft chuckle as he tilted his head, the stardust gathering in to its soft halo shapes once more above his head, glimmering and shifting in the light that danced from the fires.

@Somnus || <3

Messages In This Thread
to the stars [festival] - by Caelum - 10-22-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Somnus - 10-22-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Caelum - 10-22-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Somnus - 10-24-2017, 07:29 PM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Caelum - 10-26-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Alioth - 10-27-2017, 02:02 AM
RE: to the stars [festival] - by Somnus - 11-05-2017, 11:42 AM