Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Dynasty

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lyra

Lyra
"To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered."
"Sounds like you two were close." Was her only reply, nothing too emotional in her words as she continued to look out across the mountains. Her ear twitched towards him when he asked about her and her brother. "We tried to have fun. My parents weren't the most loving of parents so it was often just us so we had to come up something to forget our parents for just a little." She admitted with a faint smile on her dark lips. There had been many nights where her and her brother would sneak away. Just to have a little bit of freedom for a few hours, especially for her brother who had always been more sensitive than her.

A chuckle left her lips as she listened to Kaisar talk about all of the things he had done to his brother and with him. At the mention of war and conquest she kind of nodded a bit, a similar land to her own then. "My homeland was as well. My parents were war hungry tyrants, their kingdom built on blood of others. It was expected that my brother would do the same one day but he had no interest in it. I'm sure you can imagine the disappointment in our parents." She replied with a glance over at him. Lyra never talked about her old homeland or her parents, to be honest she hoped they were dead. Killed in battle or whatever they were up to. There was no love lost for her.

Her silver eyes looked back out at the cliff edge, quiet for a moment as she thought about his next question of her brother. "I..don't know where he is. He ran many years ago from our home. I left shortly after to search for him and I have yet to find him."

"speaking"

@Kaisar

Messages In This Thread
Dynasty - by Lyra - 10-30-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 10-31-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 10-31-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-01-2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-01-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-02-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-05-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-06-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-06-2017, 02:27 PM