Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

WEIR
When the flower girl sings

Weir was using her lips to dust off rocks as she turned them. She twitched her head backwards occasionally as large pale spiders on massive spindle like legs scurried away. Her ears would flick back and forth in uncertainty if the creature was going to cause her harm. When she moved one stone a family of roaches scattered in every direction which quite frankly gave Weir the ‘willys’ but she composed herself with a thick and stern snort from her nostrils before shaking it off and sucking up her pride and moving onto the next section of cave walls. She glanced occasionally to the walls and saw that there were many characters in whatever story was written on the damp and shadowy walls. Pale pinkish eyes looking at the art from bottom to top and then back down again. She was mystified as to the exact meaning but she didn’t want to dwell too much on it, it was kind of creepy.

She had just toppled over another stone when a stranger surprised her from the entrance of the cave. Her hooves turned almost in place in the dust of the cave floor. Her long braids in her mane and tail unable to keep up with her movement until she has turned a full 180 degrees to face the stranger. This happened to be when her braids caught up and somewhat smacked her in the neck and face. Weirs long caribou horns pointed towards the stranger only as a defensive maneuver, no intention of harm. Pinkish eyes filled with panic set onto the silhouette at the mouth of the cave. Weir’s eyes and posture quickly softened as she felt instant embarrassment for her quick, sudden, and perhaps over reactive reaction. Instantly she lifted her horns so that her face was visible to the stranger. Weir’s features softened genuinely and she smiled shyly. If she could blush this would have been one of those times.

I did not think anyone would be up here!

Weird tenderly took one step towards the stranger. Her body language was relaxed now with only a hint of hesitation because Weir is unsure if she has done something wrong or not. She collected herself a little bit better and slowed her heartbeat back down to a reasonable pace where it didn’t feel like it was hopping in her chest.

I am looking for something, I don’t know what though. I just had this feeling to go on a treasure hunt as silly as that sounds. I enjoy creating things and thought I might find something lost here that I can reuse and make like new again. I did not mean to disturb a place of worship… it just seemed so untouched. If you don’t mind me asking, since you seem to know more than me, can you tell me about the markings on the wall here? They are so beautiful!

Weir looked onward to the mare, hopeful to learn something new. Her smile reassuring to the stranger that no intentions of malice or destruction was on her mind.

"blah blah blah."

Please tag in replies
Powerplaying, magic, force allowed but no
permanent damage or death please
<3

@Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-08-2017, 01:45 PM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-09-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Venari - 06-09-2017, 06:33 AM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Kaladin - 06-10-2017, 02:40 AM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-12-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Venari - 06-16-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Damascus - 06-17-2017, 02:48 PM