Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Venari

'Shit.' A singular thought encircled his mind, causing a sickness to take over his body. The anxiety of the situation left him feeling week, vulnerable and nauseous - a dangerous combination for his overall health. Gulping, he took a tentative step forward and addressed the two rightfully alerted equines from within the invisible cranny (his depth perception failed him on this occasion and he could not see clearly the entrance in which they were stood). "I- I'm so sorry I did not m-mean to alarm you." Venari barely managed to form the words on his tongue, his nervous stammer kicking his confidence down by two notches. He felt shaken and ashamed - he never wanted to make others feel uncomfortable. 

"My name is Venari and I-I am simply here to search for a relic," he paused for a moment, ice blue eyes scanning the landscape around. A shiver crawled down his spine in an intrusive manner, causing yet more discomfort to the teal stag. Like he needed any more. Yet a small sound from behind him cause him to go on yet an another alert himself; Venari sensed something nearby but as he craned his neck round to look, he saw nothing. He could not smell anything either which worried him; it had only been his audits that had picked up the faintest of sounds; it had to be a small bird or a lizard, he did not think it would be anything more intrusive than that. 

Calming himself down, Venari walked forwards to find these two others and to show himself as they had asked. By now he was partly curious as to who they were and whether their intentions where the same as his. Many souls in this world had taken up the reins on the relic hunting contest by now, so much so that it was starting to become rare to stumble across horses that weren't searching for a shiny, ancient object. 

As he took his next step forward to figures filled his vision. He stopped and smiled sheepishly, aware of the anxiety he had caused them and apologetic for stirring such emotions. He was empathetic towards these sorts of feelings and felt them often enough himself to know how hideous they could be. Venari dipped his head out of respect and greeting, but opted to say nothing more as to not overwhelm them. 

TAGGED: @Weir & @Seraphina & @Kaladin
NOTES: Hopefully this is okay; it's been a hella long time since I was in a thread with 3 others lol so a bit nervy on not messing it up. Please do let me know if anything needs amending etc
TIMELINE: Sixth relic location, second day

Messages In This Thread
Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-08-2017, 01:45 PM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-09-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Venari - 06-09-2017, 06:33 AM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Kaladin - 06-10-2017, 02:40 AM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-12-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Venari - 06-16-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Reflections of attraction {Relic Contest} - by Damascus - 06-17-2017, 02:48 PM