Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - call on me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Liesel

L I E S E L

she must be a descendant of wolves,
for her skin is like pure moonlight

She couldn't help but to follow the silken line of his coal hair as it fell across his brow, admiring the way the warm sunlight glanced off it's ebony depths before he pushed the hair back absentmindedly. He was devilishly handsome, though Liesel felt certain the King hadn't realised his own appeal. He'd grown up here, she realised, a boy born to the Dawn, raised in the fair city and trained in politics she could never hope to understand — he'd probably grown into that strong jaw, too... into those wide, kind eyes that always seemed to set her limbs tingling. All too suddenly Liesel realised she was staring, his step closer turning her lupine eyes subtly away.

"They're beautiful, right?"

His voice is something soothing, a warm, buttery thing that had her wanting to step ever closer, to bask in the radiance that was his kindness, his soul. He was close enough for her to smell the parchment lingering on his skin, to hear the gentle rustle of his golden feathers. He emanated something she'd not felt from anyone before, gave her a feeling like... like nothing could go wrong if he was by her side. 

Liesel tucked those thoughts far, far inside her, an aching regret that she could not explore, not at the risk of harming Kasil's kingship, her position. Instead she planted a firm smile on her velveteen lips, lowering her silver lashes as she watched the flow of the crimson flowers, turning to Kasil as he looked away. She took the chance to study him, her eyes roaming the length of his arched neck, the strength of his shoulders and wings, the hair that she ached to brush away from the chiseled planes of his handsome face. 

She savoured the depth of his voice, eyes flicking subtly to watch his lips as he spoke. Her own voice came out breathier than she had intended and Liesel turned to watch the gentle horizon, abashed at the sweetness coating her tongue that hadn't been there previously. 

"You should make time to do the things you love, don't you think?"

Her gaze darted back to his and held, waiting for him to turn as the breeze nipped at her soft locks. She'd never been afraid of men or of revealing what she truly felt, but with Kasil... what she felt for him was a budding caress, insistent and exciting and yet similarly frightening. He was handsome and kind and good, a rare gem that she feared her dirty hands might ruin. How could she explain that she couldn't remember the beginning of her life, that she dreamed of another world and another lifetime but couldn't quite piece it together in her head or work out what it meant. There was too many depths, too many complications, too much history and blank space in her memories for a King to sort through. 

@Kasil yay!! <3 

space

Messages In This Thread
call on me - by Liesel - 11-23-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: call on me - by Kasil - 11-24-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: call on me - by Liesel - 11-25-2017, 04:13 AM
RE: call on me - by Kasil - 01-09-2018, 04:46 PM