Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - there's a cure for all that ails you;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lysander

LYSANDER
If Lysander had had a more specific idea of what was going through the stranger’s head, he would have been amused. But even as a god that particular power had never belonged to him, and so he only watches as the brown stallion continued to display clear signs of anxiousness.

Then, at last, the fellow met his eye. This time, Lysander stays put when the other shuffles back again, shifting his weight to his right side and cocking a hind hoof. He smiles benignly when the stranger finally speaks, and then –

“Sovereign?” he repeats, and for the first time surprise flits across his face, brief as a passing shadow. It’s followed by the return of the smile, warm as a new sun. The little Anthousai has been busy indeed, and for the first time it occurs to him that the play of time in the rift-window she’d made might not be the same for both of them.

How interesting.

“She’s an old friend of mine,” he says quite truthfully, “though I have not seen her since she was a girl.” He tilts his head, then, considering the stranger before him. Flora’s new title brought up all sorts of questions, but he didn’t have much hope in answers. “Tell me where I might find her, and I’ll leave you to your…grazing.”

@Auru

Messages In This Thread
there's a cure for all that ails you; - by Lysander - 11-24-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: there's a cure for all that ails you; - by Auru - 11-24-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: there's a cure for all that ails you; - by Lysander - 01-04-2018, 03:09 PM
RE: there's a cure for all that ails you; - by Auru - 01-05-2018, 11:13 PM
RE: there's a cure for all that ails you; - by Lysander - 01-22-2018, 11:25 AM
RE: there's a cure for all that ails you; - by Auru - 01-27-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: there's a cure for all that ails you; - by Lysander - 01-31-2018, 01:40 PM
RE: there's a cure for all that ails you; - by Auru - 02-17-2018, 11:20 PM
RE: there's a cure for all that ails you; - by Lysander - 02-24-2018, 11:20 AM
RE: there's a cure for all that ails you; - by Auru - 02-25-2018, 04:12 AM