Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?!

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Akeli

Akeli

Little sparrow, look at all of this snow! Goodness, it’s beautiful, and though the first time you saw snow your heart received it’s first heartbreak, you learned to know better. Besides, you have always had so much fun in the snow. At home, you used to prance around, hiding behind the trunks of trees, wanting until Ktulu would walk beneath a snow-laden bough and then BOOM! You would give it a good kick and try to bury her beneath the icy cold.

All four wings beat as she crosses over the plains, the frigid updrafts cutting in beneath her feathers. Small clumps of snow are buried within the tangles of her mane, and frost became embedded within the velvet lining her antlers. Though born to the spring, the girl looks like she belongs in the winter world, painted like the churning clouds before a blizzard, her golden eyes the only warmth upon her grey, white, and black frame.

The world beneath her is pristine, glittering beneath the coolness of the day-lit sky. In the distance, small pin pricks of color appeared, dotting the snowy fields, and she cocks her head in curiosity as glides closer. Below, small bodies litter the landscape, and as she drops down in altitude she sees that they are playing. Many have begun working on snow-equines, decorating their faces with smooth stones, adorning the bodies with feathers and leaves and any other debris that may prove beautiful. A smile dances across the painted girl’s face, and as she becomes consumed by the sight before her, she nearly plows into another air-bound being.

“OH-MY-GOODNESS-I’M-SORRY” flies from her lips as she tries to avoid the collision, and as she tumbles from the sky she tries to avoid locking gazes with the irate and frustrated hazels of the stranger as she plummets. Wings beat clumsily as she attempts to right herself, which she is successful in, but not before realizing she is hurdling towards a gruff unicorn stallion and his hell hound companion.

She dives, managing to disrupt her fall and turn it into a graceful twist that turns her from right-side up to upside down then to right-side up again, before plowing into the snow as she made a less-than-light landing.  Oohnf! A billowing cloud of snow leaps up before her, and as her vision clears and the snow settles, she hopes she hasn’t totally buried all of the stallion’s hard work. “Oh goodness, pardon me,” she bumbles at the stranger, shaking her wings free of snow before folding them neatly at her sides. “I didn’t mean to disrupt you!”

Looking at the small balls of snow before the pair, she gives an awkward, apologetic smile, and takes a step back. “I’d offer to help, but I’m sure I’ve already done enough damage. Though, I can probably help find some decorations, if you’d like.” Wings clap nervously upon the girl’s sides, and she watches and waits, wondering if she’ll be chased away, or if the man will allow the young woman to join him in his work.

@Rostislav Hopefully you don't mind Akeli joining in!

Messages In This Thread
EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Ipomoea - 12-09-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Cynix - 12-10-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Isorath - 12-12-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Tamran - 12-14-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Messalina - 12-15-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Adelheid - 12-16-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Avdotya - 12-17-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Rostislav - 12-18-2017, 12:09 AM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Killian - 12-18-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Akeli - 12-18-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Kahli - 12-18-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Ipomoea - 12-20-2017, 12:51 AM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Adelheid - 12-25-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Messalina - 01-14-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Ipomoea - 01-26-2018, 04:09 PM