Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Dream of you {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

As weir slowly stepped across the serene and calm stream, she slowly turned over rocks here and there. Old dirt and decayed remains of leaves, mosses, and other residue that has fallen to the bed of the creek was stirred up again and again every time she moved too fast. The small clouds would swirl for a few moments before the light current and its own weight took it further down the stream and cleared the water in front of where Weir was looking. At one point the focus in her eyes changed and she was looking at her own reflection. It surprised her, how different she looks. Something inside of her naturally accepted the physical changes in her body, it never seemed to affect her mentally. It just was accepted. Seeing herself in a reflection was very different. Her long face with the stripes across her nose. The massive caribou horns that resembled the deer like creatures from her northern birthplace. The necklace that her adopted mother made for her when she was a child now hung in the spikes of her right antler. The 6 red leaves to symbolize her 5 half siblings and herself. Her eyes were her usual pink shades but the necklace was a bright vibrant striking red.

Before she could examine herself further, a spoke shattered the pure serenity of the moment. Weir popped her head up so fast she worried she would pull a muscle. Her ears helped in directing her face to stare right at the starry stranger. Weir started for a moment stunned. Her eyes adjusting to try and find all the details of the mare in the early morning light that liked to play tricks with the light. Oh you scared me! I hope you realize that! She shook her head, red leaves clinking into one another lightly. She took one breath in to recollect herself. No, no need of assistance. I haven’t lost anything. Since you asked though, I am trying to find something that may have been lost by someone else. There is talk of a great relic that is somewhere, hidden. It beats me on where it is, what it looks like, or if it's even real. I like treasure hunts though so I figured I’d give it a shot. I like to create things anyways and have been collecting things from my adventures.

Weir reached over to where her mane crossed over her shoulder and using her lips she dug through her hair lightly and pulled out a bone, a small neon green feather, and a long stem with flowers of the nodding ladies tresses on it. Weir showed them to the ivory hair stranger before placing the items back into her mane where she was hiding them. Have you found the relic? Do you know why it is so special? I know it is supposed to belong to someone extremely important like a king of the universe type of thing I think. Innocently she smiled. She is young and did not grow up religious so much of the gods are new ideals to her. She was raised loving the earth more than trying to worship the sky.

@Yana - OMG I am so happy Weir is meeting Yana! Yana is so pretty!

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-12-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Yana - 06-12-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-12-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Reichenbach - 06-13-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Yana - 06-20-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 07-28-2017, 11:28 PM