Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - These Cold Steps Will Warm

Users browsing this thread:

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Adelheid

Adelheid
A courteous ahem from behind turns the mares head. She stiffens for a moment, surprised by the sudden appearance of gold and feathers upon the snow, but the stallion’s expression is quiet, almost soft to her eyes, and when he speaks it’s with a reserved but identifiable warmth. Relaxing, she nods and smiles affably, the slightly fraying braid of her forelock bouncing against the forward plane of her face. ”It’s undeserved kindness that deeply affects. Altruism being against preservation and all that.” One black rimmed ear turns back uncertainly. ”It’s no intrusion, though I hope you’re not here to tell me I’m trespassing. I’m not from around here, and mean no offense.”

Strangers tend to be more forgiving of a young woman invading their borders than of other individuals, but the chances of being met with open arms are still significantly lower than any other possibility. This caution hums in the back of her mind, dividing her interest between wanting to speak farther and wanting to avoid unnecessary hardship. ”Somnus, I’m Adelheid, just a wandering philosopher.” Alone, she checks off on her mental list. Nonthreatening, she marks again, following the patented sissy-girl’s rubric for achieving nonviolent encounters.

”I saw the unblemished snow and couldn’t help myself.” Another smile, a slight tilt to her brows that suggests youthful indiscretion, innocence, and then a question on the heels of these platitudes. Harmless, right? ”Do you live here?” She wants to ask so much more, her tongue pressing tight to the inner edge of her teeth, but again a murmur of careful consideration holds her back, bids her to just follow the script.

”speak”
@Somnus
No Matter How Far
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
These Cold Steps Will Warm - by Adelheid - 12-16-2017, 09:53 AM
RE: These Cold Steps Will Warm - by Somnus - 12-20-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: These Cold Steps Will Warm - by Adelheid - 12-22-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: These Cold Steps Will Warm - by Somnus - 12-22-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: These Cold Steps Will Warm - by Adelheid - 01-05-2018, 11:21 AM