Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - To tell you the truth

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isorath

I S O R A T H
— and I sank beneath the amorous sadness of night.

"Expecting someone else?" His tone is one of warm teasing, as mischief momentarily rippled within the swirling vortex of his amethyst gaze. It appeared he wasn't the only one who occasionally let down their meticulously styled hair for an evening, noting the rather large bunch which held Ara's enviable amount of hair — something the Kirin could appreciate.

Briefly, his eyes flickered to the bandaged wing and a note of sympathy appeared to line the sharp contours of his ethereal face. Cruel, doubly, to cause such damage but to also deny a winged creature dominion of the sky. It's gone as quickly as it came, like a leaf on the southern breeze, sympathy could easily be perceived as pity, and pity was not something Araxes needed.

Disappearing for a moment to fetch the tea pot and the cups of steaming tea, the Sage juggled them with practised ease within the grip of his teke as he settled beneath his blanket at the opposite side of the table the Champion currently occupied. "There is no need to thank me. It's Chamomile, if you were wondering." He explained with a tip of his head, setting the tea pot to the side and sipping at his own already, settled beneath the comfort of his blankets as he slipped into a momentary but comfortable silence.

His gaze flicked once more to the visible wounds and bandaged wing, underneath the canopy of his snow white lashes, while his mind mulling over his next words. "Are you healing well?" Isorath asked easily enough, accent heavily laced through his question. "I know a poultice that may help for the soreness and stiffness." 

TAG: @Araxes
NOTES:
"this here is your speech colour!

Messages In This Thread
To tell you the truth - by Isorath - 12-16-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: To tell you the truth - by Araxes - 12-16-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: To tell you the truth - by Isorath - 12-16-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: To tell you the truth - by Araxes - 01-02-2018, 09:54 PM