Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav
I leave the Dusk Court after my reunion with Weir, the rosy striped lady, and head out toward the north. I wander only a little distance, separating myself from my erstwhile companion, then lie down from a nap. As I'm drifting off to sleep it occurs to me that so much has happened, I've barely slept. And when I have -- well I've been out like a fucking drunk ought to be. My other thought is that perhaps this ... search, goose chase, treasure hunt.. has done me some good. Instead of pining away, lost in my own misery, it's given me a goal, a small purpose. I'm not the only one in this Novus, and perhaps.... Well I shouldn't get ahead of myself. My mind surrenders to the sleep that continues to slowly lower my lids until my conscious has - more or less - left the building.

When I awaken the sun has set and the stars in the night sky shine down on me, bathing my shagginess in the moonlight. I rise t to my feet with a groan and shake off the remaining fingers of sleep. Letting my mind take its time to start functioning again I continue my journey north without much intention. To my less-than-great surprise, I find I've caught up with Weir again and I approach softly, murmuring a small 'hello Weir' in her direction. Our continual meeting is digging a hole in my being for her existence to sit. I'd say heart... but the heart is on lockdown and no one is allowed in. Still, a small fondness or warmth now accompanies her sighting. I flick my tail out to touch her rump, feeling DARE I SAY playful! Then as if nothing has happened I look down into the bushes with her, resuming our mutual search for the relic of Tempus.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-13-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 06-17-2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-20-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Damascus - 06-22-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 07-28-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 07-29-2017, 08:23 PM