Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav
Her gentle gaze keeps my mind and body at peace, and I realize that I'm relieved she isn't offended by my presence. Perhaps it is because I don't reek of booze, but Weir seems to accept my existence more than the average equine. (Male and female alike.) Generally I've noticed that the ones who do like me, tolerate me. The ones who don't... well... I've received plenty of abuse. Not that I care. It would be a mistake to think that it bothers me - everyone to their own and I expect to be rebuked at least fifty percent of the time. The fact that she seems so unperturbed by me, even happy to see me... and what's more I'm happy to see her.... Her squeal amuses me and a smile flicks across my face. She flicks her tail at me and, though I carefully mask my reaction, inside I light up. The flirtations have continued from the Dusk Court. My heart pumps harder, faster, and my skin is electric. I bite back a groan. After all, I'm only a simple man with simple needs.

I notice in my peripheral vision that she's glanced back to see my reaction, and I hope I've hidden it well enough. Although every bit of me is screaming TAP THAT!.. I like Weir. Not just I wanna do her but I like her. I don't want to scare her off by being a the brute that I truly am. I wry smile glances over my lips and disappears as soon as it came - Damaris would be proud of my restraint and apparent respect. The shake of her head and mane indicate a chance in topic. The flirting is over.. at least, the obvious, physical flirting.

She uses my name and I feel warmth inside me. "Rosti is fine." I interrupt her to confirm her use of a nickname doesn't bother me at all. 'My friend.' The warmth grows. "Aye, I have been looking but to no use. I have explored, yes, but not far since the Court." I nod to the north, referencing the Dusk Court where we just came from. "If only I knew more about it -- what it looks like, its purpose. I can't even keep track of where I am half the time. I've been to Ruris.. and here in Terrastella.." I hesitate, checking the names with her, for though I think I've got them right, I can't be sure. I've got a decent bit of life-knowledge, but not so much the Novus-knowledge. She moves away, and as nonchalantly as possible, I move with her.

WC: 433
Tag: @Weir
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-13-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 06-17-2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-20-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Damascus - 06-22-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 07-28-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Better thank your lucky stars {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 07-29-2017, 08:23 PM