Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - | elsewhere and everywere

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aloy

A L O Y

It was all snow, downy and sparkling where streams of golden light pierced through steely clouds. Dammit... She cursed in her mind's eye, her aqua orbs glancing down towards her injuries. Her hinds would heal; they were all but superficial. Some may scar, if only slightly, but the punctures that had stained her right foreleg? The tearing teeth of the wolf had done sustainable before she could beat the thing off, and even her own defense may have worsened the jagged edges. Her audits fell back into the rolls of her dreads, feeling the tickle of her pain brush sticking out of a paticular braid upon her right ear so that it twitched and flicked, and she let out a hoarse sigh that raked her dry throat.

While luck had avoided her thus far, it seemed that it's grip loosened. An accentuated call reached her, snapping her visage round to face a golden pegasus whom approached. He must have witnessed the landing, or perhaps smelled the coagulating injuries. Aloy didn't think the details mattered. Although she was thankful, her eyes showcased her caution. "Stillness will only let the ache sit in." She murmured, yanking her other fore from beneath her chest and using it to struggle to her feet. The dull ache of her back had her eyes clenching shut, her wings twitching. Swaying to locate her balance, she favored her injured fore by placing wait only upon the tip of her granite hoof. Her piercing vision turned to the other again, eyeing him, noticing he smelled of these lands with such preverse that it almost masked him.

"It may be bold, but I assume these lands are your home", she commented, her voice holding a grit to it but did not necessarily hinder her. "You may not be a healer, but I know my way with herbs and... natural medicines. I don't suppose you have elderberry or honey nearby?" While there still seemed to be a guard she held up, her icy orbs had strayed but turned back to him, thawed. Curbing the infection, or halting it's brooding hold, was her primary concern. She didn't necessarily want to turn into a gimp so early into life. She winced, another wave of pain reminded her of her aching back. Her wings drooped, the winds falling to the disheveled snow at her hooves. "Or ginseng." she forced through a vice grip on her form, her body protesting against her headstrong behavior.

wc: 410
tag:  @Somnus
ooc: forgive the shortness while i still figure her out ;o; worst part of new characters!

Messages In This Thread
| elsewhere and everywere - by Aloy - 12-20-2017, 06:50 AM
RE: | elsewhere and everywere - by Somnus - 12-20-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: | elsewhere and everywere - by Aloy - 12-21-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: | elsewhere and everywere - by Somnus - 12-22-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: | elsewhere and everywere - by Aloy - 12-26-2017, 07:42 AM
RE: | elsewhere and everywere - by Somnus - 01-03-2018, 04:50 AM