Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Oops, I Did it Again

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Adelheid

Adelheid
There’s a voice, a witness, of course there is. The mare strains to curl her neck over her own shoulder far enough to catch a glimpse of the stallion behind, but the way that her front legs are stretched out in front of her, dropping her sternum lower than the rest of her body, makes it difficult to say the least. Thankfully, a glimpse is more than enough with this guy. He’s massive. His withers must be close to a foot taller than hers and his chest is easily twice as wide the streamlined greys. She raises a brow at his question, unable to make out any facial expressions from the faded peripherals of her vision. Is he being sincere or being satirical? She can't decide.

”No, everything is not alright.” She huffs impatiently, though her anger is clearly misplaced even to her own ears. Taking a deep breath, she tries to address the stallion more calmly, more appropriately for someone who needs assistance, only partially successfully. Her tone remains abrupt, but loses its initial hostility. ”Do you think you could help me outta here, Goliath?” Gesturing toward her front legs with her muzzle, she explains as best she can, embarrassment clipping the sentences short. ”I don’t think there’s mud or anything down there. I think I’m just propped in such a way that I’m off balance and can’t lever myself out. Maybe if you helped push me backward? Or…” She trails off, uncertain how someone larger and heavier than her herself could make it close enough to help without becoming hopelessly stuck themselves.

”Oh! Maybe one of those vines?" A few old loops of ivy and other parasitic flora hang from the lower limbs of the trees, offering a possible solution. ”Are you any good at roping?" Now her expression lightens, a smile breaking the tension across her lips. Anything's worth a shot.

”speak”
@Bucephalus
No Matter How Far
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Oops, I Did it Again - by Adelheid - 12-22-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Bucephalus - 12-22-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Adelheid - 12-25-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Bucephalus - 12-26-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Adelheid - 01-11-2018, 08:52 AM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Bucephalus - 01-12-2018, 02:39 PM