Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Oops, I Did it Again

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Adelheid

Adelheid
Black rimmed ears tip forward as the stallion lifts himself to paw at the vines overhead, but the mares expression quickly flattens as one of the lower hanging loops is jerked free of the rest and tossed unceremoniously in her direction, landing with a hollow thud against the ground nearby. She stares at it, lips pressing into a thin line before delivering flatly, ”Well jeeze, don’t strain yourself.”

Looking more annoyed (and more ridiculous) by the second, she stretches her neck out as far as her body will let her, twisting her head to the side and fumbling for the vine with her upper lip, dragging it toward her little by little until she can grasp it more firmly between her teeth and pull the excess length within easy reach. ”Okay...” She thinks aloud, ”Fuck, I hope this isn't poison ivy or poison oak or poison anything, but maybe if I…” Flipping her head to the side in a quick, sharp motion she’s able to sling the vine across her withers and grab it from the opposite side, tucking the loose end between her front legs and carefully knotting it into a makeshift sling around her barrel. ”There!” A look of triumph lights her eyes, quickly followed by chagrin as she turns once more to the auburn stranger, waggling the now suspended vine strung between herself and the canopy nearest the road. ”I don’t suppose you could give me a tow? Just enough to get out of this mess?” And as an afterthought, ”Please?"

”speak”
@Bucephalus
No Matter How Far
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Oops, I Did it Again - by Adelheid - 12-22-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Bucephalus - 12-22-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Adelheid - 12-25-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Bucephalus - 12-26-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Adelheid - 01-11-2018, 08:52 AM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Bucephalus - 01-12-2018, 02:39 PM