Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - A Note For A Witch

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Auru

The man strode back to his workstation, lifting the now familiar quill as he reached for yet another bit of parchment, pondering whom to make this one out to. He was beginning to run out of people whose names he knew, and he knew that he wouldn't have any left to write, soon enough.

He thought back on the faces that belonged to his court, wondering if he could scrounge anymore names up that he had spoken to that belonged to his people, those that he shared a home with, even if they rarely saw one another. His thoughts flashed back to a woman he had met only recently, had met during the cold of the winter in the midst of the snowfall.

One who he hadn't leapt away from upon noting her presence, even if he had been rather anxious nonetheless.

"Thank you for understanding, and not being intrusive when we met. I really do appreciate being given the space to get to know someone in a way that is comfortable for me, and you have my gratitude for recognizing this. - Auru Geniven"

Seemed good enough to him. He was getting more free with his speech as time went on and he wrote more and more notes, getting into the festive mindset that allowed him to hold less inhibitions regarding what he had to say to others. It was nice.

He strung the note upon dark black ribbon, writing out the short, simply name on the front.

For Crux

The note found itself hung in a lighter part of the boardwalk, multiple torches nearby to offer proper illumination to make the dark ribbon seen amidst the shadows.

@Crux

OOC: <3