Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A Thousand Notes

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Alaric

Alaric's blood bonded stranger was sleek where Alaric was rugged, an approachable almost dangerously beautiful look whereas Alaric scared others off before they got too close. Polar opposites yet they were unbelievably connected. And while this unnamed Davke pushed a few buttons already Alaric swallowed his pride for family. The Stallion put one large cracked hoof forward when the other stallion took light steps towards him. Whatever family bond they held it was not strong enough for him to get close. A snort was ushered as warning his ears flattening against his skull in warning. Death was a thing of beauty but one should not get so close.

The man seemed disgusted by Alaric's stench as it did well at its job for those who came close would soon meet an untimely fate. Alaric raised a single nonexistent brow and the man's recognition of Alaric, the only emotion shown on a rather bored seeming face. At the Davke's mention of Zolin Alaric's ink black feather rustled in anger...another man had spoke of Zolin. The man to blame for the dwindling population of native Davke. To hear his brother had been taken by him was utterly baffling, on the inside Alaric was fuming. Zolin had taken captives, to think their proud people were mocked and degraded in such a way made Alaric's shield of no emotion crack, a twitch running down his body.

"No", Alaric's gravel-like voice growled, "I did not know that...when I was cast out our people were feared and we were many" he revealed. Hard orange eyes studied gold as the man revealed that he knew Alaric's name. The stallion knew what he was fishing for with these questions and Alaric would freely surrender the answers. The actions he had committed were something Alaric was proud of. Mares were held high in the tribe they were agile and cunning in the ways a stallion could not be. However, his mother was none of those things she was a stain on the tapestry of their greatness.

"As said before, if you were listening I was three and back then it was a good time for the Davke. We were prosperous and feared...not many of us were disappearing, not enough to be concerned. So when my actions were committed it was widely known through the Davke." Another chilling chuckle rattled his chest "there was so much blood and all their faces, oh all their faces were so afraid! They...they chased me out with so much hatred." Almost like he was shaking himself from a trance the beast took a step forward and loomed over the other stallion. "So much about me...what of your name?"

OOC::: It's perfectly fine and I love them too!<3
TAGS::: @Velorca

Messages In This Thread
A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 01-14-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Velorca - 01-14-2018, 05:58 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 01-15-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Velorca - 01-15-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 01-16-2018, 02:45 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Velorca - 01-24-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 02-20-2018, 02:34 AM