Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - he should probably go

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

so darling, darling stand by me
ohh stand by me, stand by me

I’m Aion.

Aion. The edges of her lips twirl, dark lashes falling upon her cheeks as she tucks the name into her memory. It is a rose petal, precious and meaningful, that she collects with every name of those she has come to meet. For her chances and travels and misadventures have created the garden of memories that are so unlike the demons locked away in cages of moonstone and adamant. This memory, this name — his name — is a bright and beautiful contrast to that chaos. And oh, does she tuck the precious thing close. Close to her heart. Something that will never be forgotten.

You aren't lost, too, are you? All the dancing and festivities are happening in the other direction.

She would be lying if she said that the snowflakes that floated around them did not pull at her, beckoning her to the heart of their reverie. She would be lying if she said that the stars of those snowflakes did not tug at her hair; flirting with her, dancing with her. Whispering sweet nothings into her ears. Instead, she quiets the hush of those murmurs. The coins wrapped around her throat tinkle, matching the drums and pipes that pulse across her skin. The stormsinger cannot help but desire to go, yet, she cannot help but hesitate for another moment. Pausing. The curl of her copper-kissed lips rising as if pulled with a silver thread.

"I‘m always lost, and never found," she breathes, collapsing into the long shadows that curl along the stone walls, the sun nearly completely set. Always the child, wondrous and carefree. A nomad to the very marrow of her bones; her body stepping into the home of those shadows — those tendril fingers of Calligo’s dark embrace. But is her eyes that have become the stars on this night; no longer the soft snowflakes that drift in the breeze, nor the galaxy painted upon her skin. But her eyes, they are fiery flames that burn brightest blue. Warm and full of promises that she intends to keep.

"I’d like to meet you again.. Aion."

And then she is gone; the only part of her left is but the stardust that has begun to cling to the memory of where she had stood at his side.

@aion ♡ pooey exit.. but I am really really excited for them to meet again!! :D
"Aislinn speech."

space

Messages In This Thread
he should probably go - by Aion - 01-21-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: he should probably go - by Aislinn - 01-23-2018, 12:27 AM
RE: he should probably go - by Aion - 01-28-2018, 12:22 PM
RE: he should probably go - by Aislinn - 02-10-2018, 02:33 AM
RE: he should probably go - by Aion - 02-18-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: he should probably go - by Aislinn - 02-23-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: he should probably go - by Aion - 03-03-2018, 01:40 AM
RE: he should probably go - by Aislinn - 03-13-2018, 02:48 AM