Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - little crow

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

"You are my only family aside from Mila and the crows. We all want your happiness."

For a moment The King Crow was lost for words, his argent gaze softening as it only did around his family. Tenderness and a fierce protectiveness bloomed within his broad chest, warming his mahogany skin as if a flame burned within him. No matter the situation, no matter how foolish he was... he was theirs, and they his. He would defend them to the ends of their world and further — for better or for worse.

"I doubt there's anyone that could really steal my heart. But..if someone ever does you'll be one of the first to know."

His jovial smile returned at her snort, mischief limning the rolling lines of his muscular body as he thought of the boy it would take to capture her wild heart. A small part of him hoped the day never came — that his little Crow lived out her days without losing an inch of that voraciousness... or at least, that the man or woman that held her heart adored her freedom as much as he did.

The storm groaned outside, the winds slowly subsiding so that all that remained was the soft patter of leftover rain. Reichenbach glanced outside, pressing forward.

"Come, Lav, let's grab something to eat and then see what damage the storm has done"

Without waiting for an answer, The Night King stepped past the knifethrower, waiting in the doorway for her to follow.

"Perhaps we can find Mila on the way."

@Lavinia <3 finish here? xx
space

Messages In This Thread
little crow - by Lavinia - 01-22-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 01-28-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 02-27-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 02-27-2018, 08:15 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 03-16-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 03-21-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 03-29-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 04-17-2018, 09:49 PM