Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - little crow

Users browsing this thread:

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

He watched the lightning caress her youthful frame, noticed the way her own eyes skimmed every surface within the library, likely noting every detail as he did. She was quieter, Lavinia, her flame burned dark and low, and though her beauty was not subtle, Reichenbach hoped whatever man or woman ended up loving her adored her for the strength and beauty she had underneath that mottled skin. Her loyalty was unquestionable, her fierceness unparalleled. 

"I was bored and thought to see if there was anything interesting in the library. Although I didn't hold much hope for anything interesting to be found in a book."

His Crow stepped further into the room, her step light and sure as she scanned the books around him, a chuckle gracing her velveteen lips. Reich smiled with her, though he disagreed —

"On the contrary, Lav, you'll find many interesting things within books — you just have to have the patience to read them,"

Reichenbach's argent eyes glinted in amusement at the thought, for here he sat, fidgeting and erratic all because it was stormy outside and he was trying to read. His focus certainly wasn't the best — it was only one of the likely reason he had turned warrior, not scholar. 

"And you? You don't seem like the type to be stuck reading. Don't you wish you were outside chasing the storm?" 

His brow furrowed ever so slightly — not quite a frown, but not a smile either. He did wish he was outside in the storm, soaked to the skin as his sodden hair was turned this way and that by the wild wind — but he waited here, within the warmth of the library. A quiet sigh escaped his black lips and he settled his gaze warmly upon his fierce knife-wielder;

"I'm unsettled,"

He admitted, glancing to the window and back again, knowing that he would never speak these words aloud for anyone but his family, his Crows.

"I think I'm falling in love with someone else, and there's nothing I can do about it."

Black lips strained into a pained smile, knowing his heart had always been too open — though he'd always thought it was at least loyal. Perhaps that loyalty only extended to the Crows, perhaps he would never truly settle. Yet... he could see a future wreathed in porcelain, shadows intertwining with gold. 

@Lavinia !! 
space

Messages In This Thread
little crow - by Lavinia - 01-22-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 01-28-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 02-27-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 02-27-2018, 08:15 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 03-16-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 03-21-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 03-29-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 04-17-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 04-18-2018, 08:22 PM