Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - little crow

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lavinia

COME DOWN TO THE BLACK SEA SWIMMING WITH ME.
GO DOWN WITH ME, FALL WITH ME.
LET'S MAKE IT WORTH IT.

"Stars above, Lav, when did you get so wise?"

Lavinia almost laughed at the idea of her being wise about anything. She'd hardly call herself wise she just..had been around the block a time or two when it came to loving. True she had never fallen in love per say but the few lovers she had she cared for deeply. Of course if she had fallen in love she would most likely not be as wild as a wildcat and she wasn't sure she wanted to be tamed by anyone. If anyone could tame her that is.

"I don't know about wise..and I can't say that I've ever been in love. However, I see you struggle and I don't want you to struggle so here I am offering my advice. My observations and opinions, that's all it is." Lav spoke with a soft sigh leaving her lips. "You are my only family aside from Mila and the crows. We all want your happiness."

Her golden eyes watched him for a moment, he was like a father to her. A better father than her own had ever been anyway. But also a great friend and someone she confided in other than her twin. At the mention of anyone stealing her heart she gave a loud snort at the idea. "I doubt there's anyone that could really steal my heart. But..if someone ever does you'll be one of the first to know." She offered with a slight grin on her lips.

@Reichenbach I love these two omg
speech color!

Messages In This Thread
little crow - by Lavinia - 01-22-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 01-28-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 02-27-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 02-27-2018, 08:15 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 03-16-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 03-21-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 03-29-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: little crow - by Reichenbach - 04-17-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: little crow - by Lavinia - 04-18-2018, 08:22 PM