Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

My mind had gone blank, filled with nothing but small, idle thoughts that held no consequence. My eyes were still closed when I heard first the faint approach of some four legged creature. The approach stops and a female voice speaks out to me. A nicked and an introduction. Weir. Relics. I lift my dewy mug into the foggy air and glance her direction.

The first thing I do is just stare in silence. Of course I've seen some interesting creatures in my time, but that doesn't change my intrigue whenever I meet some new beast. The silver eyes in my skull take in her paleness, the rosy stripes decorating her like a damn zebra. Horns of a caribou tinged with red. Jewelry hung from them as well. Her mane and tail long and silky. Once I'm satisfied that I've made a relatively good picture in my mind, I flop my head unceremoniously back onto the ground and grunt as a blade of grass pokes me in the eye. Motherfucker..

I close my eyes again and hesitate a moment, slowing thinking about a reply. I grunted out some nonsense. "Rostislav." My voice is rough, dry - a combination of underuse and rawness from crying. "I don't know what the relics are you speak of." Did I care? Maybe, maybe not. I would be lying if I said it didn't spark my curiosity. I sighed, surrendering to the intrigue that she'd stirred in me. Perhaps these relics could be used to bring back some of the happiness I'd once known? Damaris.. oh how I missed her. I could use a relic to barter with a God and get one of them to bring her back to me.

Sitting up,  and then standing, I shook the droplets off of my shaggy pelt and returned to staring at Weir. She seemed about my age, maybe a little younger. Casually I wondered if she was from around here, or how she got here otherwise. Was she as lost and desolate as I? I took a few steps toward her, non-threatening except for my generally rough exterior. "Tell me more, lass."

"."

Messages In This Thread
A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 05:11 PM