Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
 there are many paths to tread

Rosy ears flicked towards the male. She thought maybe for a second he looked sad, or tired. She still couldn’t tell any further than before. He looked older than Weir. When he lifts his head, she could see the unique horns on the front of his face.  They look like a wave running up the bridge of her nose. She took a step towards him in case he had any troubles in getting up. Weir listened to him speak in a voice that seemed dusty and rough like his voice has spent too many suns or smoked too many cigarettes. Rostislav. The name fit perfectly for him, something new, something used. It is a tough name with a bit of mystery and curiosity. She had never heard anything like it. She was going to respond to his second comment before he started to get up.

His powerful and taunt muscles pulling his weight up. She saw his lions tail now and it was exciting. She had never seen anything like that but at the same time a lump began to form in her throat. She genuinely is a trusting person but right before she was taken here, appeared her, whatever had happened to her. There was a guy, a guy who was good, he was sweet, and she thought he was going to take care of her and be her future. She thought that she didn’t need her father and that she wanted to pick the one she loves and not be sold away. She decided on one man and ran away. But that man was nothing like he said he was going to be to her…. nothing but mean.

This lump is deep and small but it jumps as he stands and looks to her. The smile melting a little bit but she tries. She knows he is not that other man, but would she know what he looked like in their world? She swallows the lump down as best as she could. Her stature is several hands taller than him. There is a relic somewhere in Novus. It was owner by the god of time. The god of gods, tempus. I don’t know what it looks like or what it does but when I got her I could feel it in the air. It is somewhere and it wants to be found. I feel like it is the beginning of something big maybe. I have done some searching but no luck yet but I still feel the gods are watching. She looked off around the plains around them like maybe one of them could be there right now before she looked back to the name.Rostilav is it? Are you new here? I am new too but I like your accent. It is like I have never heard it before.  

@Rostislav

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest] - by Weir - 06-15-2017, 11:04 PM