Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

She quickly realizes there are more depths to the silver eyes that she considers. Something turns behind them in his mind like storm clouds rolling in and blanketing the earth. Sparks shooting across the surface like reflections from the sun. She cannot know what lies in the neurons of it's cortex. She can relate. There are things she hides from the outside world behind all her pleasantries. There are things she may never speak in person to anyone about her past. She will smile past her commonalities for she would rather not think about them anyways. She blinks slowly as studies him, while he studies her. Each one evaluating the other.

Weir listened to these strange places that he spoke of Russia… that is strange but helovia is stranger yet. Where is this man from? How come she has never heard of any of these places? What are those places like? Are they like Novus? Her mind changes again as he asks about the relic. The thought of it brings her back the reality of what is happening in the here and now. The relic? I have no idea. No one seems to know much about it besides where it came from. I don’t know what it looks like, heck, I don’t even know if it is real. What would you do with it if you found it? She smiled and cocked a hind hawk. Her striped ivory hip dropping even so slightly. The rest of her still felt alive and electric with the thoughts of the relic.

@Rostislav
Sorry it's so short and crappy.

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest] - by Weir - 06-19-2017, 12:03 PM