Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - No Mercy

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

YOU ARE THE LOVE
THAT CAME WITHOUT WARNING,

That ghost of a smile was no small victory for the King of Thieves, and upon seeing it he felt his own smile grow — it was impossible not to smile, despite the evening and all its woes. His shoulders were weighted, his mind even more so, and his heart... oh his heart had taken a hammering! And yet... his heart still opened wide for the porcelain prince, incapable of doing anything else. Perhaps he loved too freely and too often, perhaps he was as hopelessly cruel as Aislinn seemed to think he was — but there was still this. This kernel of flaming truth... He could not help but to smile when Isorath was near. 

He would take whatever punishments were deemed appropriate by the others — but if Isorath asked, he'd grovel on his knees. He spoke not a word as he watched the beauty before him, his gaze ever-changing but always focused on Isorath — that flawless cheekbone, the line of his elegant wing, his frost-lashed lilac eyes.. 

His patience was rewarded by a teasing question, the slightest of inclines toward his shadow carved figure. 

"I must confess, I do not know any courtly dance that involves blood."
Reichenbach's responding grin was dangerous, his handsome head cocking a little as he replied simply;

"I had some educating to do."

Lysander had needed to learn just who he was insulting — and never to do it again. It would have been a rough evening for a God turned mortal, to realise that his body could be broken, could provide pain. Reichenbach hadn't realised how much he had missed feeling teeth break underneath his fist, or how freeing it was to not have to be a righteous and noble suitor. 

Florentine had never asked him to be as such, but she had been so gentle, so trembling and kind that he had been loathe to show her the darker sides of The Night King. 

He didn't have to hide those parts from Isorath, didn't want to.

The Night King moved toward his prince ever so slightly, careful not to push the boundaries of Isorath's forgiveness but wanting to be nearer, close enough to touch. His gaze softened, the brush of his lashes suddenly intimate against rough bones, his voice lowering into a husky murmur —

"I might have one dance left in me, if you'll have me."

YOU HAD MY HEART
BEFORE I COULD SAY NO.
@Isorath <3333 sorry for the wait!

Messages In This Thread
No Mercy - by Isorath - 01-24-2018, 03:28 AM
RE: No Mercy - by Reichenbach - 02-13-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: No Mercy - by Isorath - 02-14-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: No Mercy - by Reichenbach - 02-19-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: No Mercy - by Isorath - 02-20-2018, 05:30 AM
RE: No Mercy - by Reichenbach - 02-27-2018, 10:36 PM
RE: No Mercy - by Isorath - 03-10-2018, 03:51 AM