Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - little suns, little moons.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

of course i feel too much
i'm a universe of exploding stars

Calligo's shadows dance and curl around the woman glad in snow dust and the whispering of stars as she tries to find a home in the castle's empty halls. Her steps are soft clicks on the stones that bear the weight of her heartache, and the lone moon above hangs behind a curtain of clouds and wonder. On this night, her solace lies not with the darkness that grows, but in the silver gauze that clings to her skin in shivers. Dreamlands have failed her, but yet the woman is not bleary eyed as she walks. Aimless, constantly wandering. She is restless.. more a gypsy woman with her nomadic heart, than a warrior born of the storms that forever churn in the heart of her.

Silence quakes around her in vibrating fingers, touching her in a caress that befits the snow flurries that swirl across the ground. A hurricane churns in her gut as she walks, threatening just beneath the surface of her skin. She is a star begging for collapse; either into rage or quiet or slumber, she doesn't care. Her soul is a battlefield of emotions that war; the storm, the dreams, and the conflicted comfort of coming home that feels too much like a dagger wrought of steel and icy glass. So she meanders, with the murmurs of stardust clinging too her, like Calligo's blessing of welcome home.

I'd say good evening, but so far it has been anything but.

Aislinn nearly jumps out of her skin as the voice pierces the quiet. The lightning beneath her skin crackles with the flare of being startled, but is quickly quieted in a hush of calm winds after a storm. Aislinn had been alone, and suddenly and all at once, she was not. In the darkness, the woman whirls, the dusting of stars following in whips of silver that hug her close, as her orbs find the figure that flickers in the night. The woman is a rose flame in the shadows, and in a soft inhale, Aislinn can taste the sun drops hidden in the copper of the woman's hair. She does not find the scent of parched earth — the unmistakable reek of Solterra — but instead, she can only sense the mixture of night jasmine and sun-kissed sand.

A sword of recognition cleaves her like lightning, but Aislinn cannot recall from where.

Her orbs are warm, welcoming blue fires that pierce the darkness and find the woman's gaze. She can feel her lips curl, as she dips her crown in greeting.  "I could say the same thing, actually," she chuckles, both incredibly light and heavy with meanings hidden in words strung together. The gypsy woman coils her right wing tighter, before loosening the great appendage in a meager gesture. "Would you like to walk with me? Maybe this long night can turn around for the both of us," she offers, as her head tilts to take in the woman of roses and gold.

And maybe, just maybe, there was a reason Calligo and Solis had brought the girls of night and day together.

@rhoswen I am so so sorry for the delay darling! ;_;
this post is also a hot mess  because I haven't written in a few weeks I'm so sorry xD
"Aislinn speech."

space

Messages In This Thread
little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 01-28-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 01-29-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 02-17-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 02-25-2018, 08:37 AM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 03-09-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 03-13-2018, 11:59 AM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 03-20-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 03-24-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 04-10-2018, 05:33 AM