Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - little suns, little moons.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

of course i feel too much
i'm a universe of exploding stars

The sun and moon are equal on this night; on the cusp of a day where light and darkness lay in perfect balance. Ironic then, that the god's children now wander together in the halls. The snow whispers outside the confines of their shared castle, and spring yawns with the far away horizon. Aislinn cannot help but smile softly at the humor of it all. When before, she would have balked at the near hint of Solterran scent — a balmy kind of perfume that stung the inside of her nose like sand — but here she was. Maybe it was the peculiar undertones of the Night's jasmine blossoms and moon dust. Or maybe it was none of it at all, and she was amazed to see storms in the woman's grey orbs.

Either way, the stormsinger was perplexed. Curious... and she simply desired the company of another soul who could not fall into the sweet bliss of dreams.

Certainly, if Calligo will have me.

The rose woman’s voice is full of thorns, but Aislinn does not comment on such a thing. There could be any number of reasons for it, and she was not one to judge on this night. Simply, her hooves carry her with the grace of the snowflakes that fall outside their castle’s walls. The wind whispers in her hair, tangling the strands of spun starlight and night. Her own voice is calm, but strong. "I doubt She would not give you Her favor tonight," she tells the stranger with a curl on her lips, "but if not, you are welcome all the same." Aislinn’s eyes catch sidelong, watching her. The words on her lips ringing true.

If only she could put a finger on the memory of when she had seen her before. Surely she would remember the scents of Night and Day woven together.. somehow.

I'm Rhoswen by the way.

"Aislinn," she answers in return. Aimlessly they have walked, and now a window opens to her side. The view is spectacular, as the sight of the Capital always is, with the world washed in white and the City of Starlight bathed in the firelight of their revelries. As if bound, the stormsinger pauses, as her gaze falls to admire her home. Without thinking, she says: "I do not know you. But yet, I am not alarmed by your presence here. In this castle. In our kingdom."

Her crown turns to meet those stormstruck eyes with the hurricanes of her own. Soft and beautiful and swirling with the magic in her blood. "Who are you?"

@rhoswen ♡ this post is also meh, but I wanted to get something up for you! c:

P.S. I also forgot that she sorta saw Rhos during Misguided Ghosts! But I do not believe they interacted.
"Aislinn speech."

space

Messages In This Thread
little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 01-28-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 01-29-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 02-17-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 02-25-2018, 08:37 AM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 03-09-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 03-13-2018, 11:59 AM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 03-20-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 03-24-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 04-10-2018, 05:33 AM