Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

these violent delights,
have violent ends

Each of them said their hello's — Raum's a silent promise, Acton's a jovial grin and Lavinia's a chillingly feminine remark. He found himself grinning wider at each Crows word, lazy and certain in all his movements. Lysander was in for a rough, rough night. There was nothing the ex-God could do to prevent this moment, no amount of careful, knowing smiles or elegantly chosen words would save him. No golden girl with petals in her hair would alight and command them to STOP.

“You’ll have to teach me the steps.” 

Gladly.

The Night King did not wait to say something witty or smart — he just raised his vast hooves quick as a flash and brought them down with a sickening thud upon Lysander's waiting head. He heard the grunt and exhale as he struck, felt the slickness of blood upon his hooves even as his own blood pounded excitedly — this was what he'd been waiting for, all the torture of this long winters night had drawn him here, now. 

The others he could sense around him, Raum like quicksilver, Lavinia a graceful dancer — and Acton just like him, punching and tearing with a bloody grin. They were artists, and Lysander the unlucky canvas. 

@Lysander @Acton @Lavinia @Raum <3 a bit short sorry guys!
space

Messages In This Thread
I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 02-01-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Reichenbach - 02-14-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Acton - 02-19-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lavinia - 02-20-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 02-20-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Acton - 02-23-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 03-15-2018, 11:15 AM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Cyrene - 03-28-2018, 01:16 AM